Smart home security solutions are quickly becoming the norm as consumers seek to upgrade their living space but can sometimes feature a confusing installation process, so the 'Alfred' smart lock has been created to change this.
The lock can be installed onto any door just like a traditional deadbolt to make it compatible for homeowners of all kinds without the need to call a handyman. The lock is outfitted with a touchscreen display for manually entering one of 20 preset codes and will automatically unlock when the homeowner comes into proximity thanks to smartphone connectivity.
The 'Alfred' smart lock can also be locked or unlocked from anywhere to let homeowners let unexpected visitors in while they are away. The lock is great for multi-person households, rental homes and more.
The 'Alfred' Smart Lock Streamlines Home Security and Access
1. Quick Installation Smart Home Security - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the smart home security industry by creating products that are easy to install without the need for a handyman.
2. Smart Locks with Smartphone Connectivity - Innovative smart lock products with smartphone connectivity have the potential to revolutionize the home security industry by allowing homeowners to lock and unlock their doors from anywhere.
3. Multi-user Smart Home Security Solutions - Opportunities exist in the smart home security industry to create products that cater to multi-person households, rental homes, and other scenarios where multiple people require access to the same living space.
1. Smart Home Security - Quick installation smart locks like the 'Alfred' smart lock have the potential to disrupt the traditional home security industry by making it easier and more affordable for individuals to secure their living spaces.
2. Home Automation - The 'Alfred' smart lock is just one example of how home automation products can simplify everyday living, creating opportunities for further innovation in this space.
3. Real Estate and Property Management - Multi-User Smart Home Security Solutions, like the 'Alfred' smart lock, can provide value to real estate and property management companies by simplifying access control in their properties.