Alexey Maklakov and Alexander Charles star in the appropriately named 'Alexey and Alexander' editorial exclusive for fashion website F****** Young! Online. The dynamic duo pose for photographer Nekole Kemelle's lens while sporting a designer-enriched wardrobe from labels like John Galliano, Tim Coppens and Costume Nationale among others.
Alexey and Alexander are outfitted by stylist Eric McNeal who dresses them in portswear staples ranging from quilted sweatshirts to color-blocked jogging suits. The editorial's edgy wardrobe is showcased in a palette of bright hues that set the tone for the season ahead.
Embracing fashion's recent athletic revival, this editorial highlights modern men's looks with sporty undertones. Jerseys and gym clothes are replaced by structured performance wear while printed pants shine in place of traditional sweats.
The Alexey and Alexander Exclusive for F****** Young! Online
1. Athletic Revival in Men's Fashion - Opportunity for brands to create structured performance wear and modern sporty looks for men.
2. Bright Hues in Men's Fashion - Opportunity for designers to showcase vibrant colors in their collections for the upcoming season.
3. Printed Pants in Men's Fashion - Opportunity for brands to innovate with printed pants as an alternative to traditional sweats.
1. Fashion Design - Designers can explore the trend of athletic revival and bright color palettes in their collections for men.
2. Sportswear - Sportswear brands can leverage the trend of structured performance wear and printed pants in their product offerings.
3. Photography - Photographers can incorporate the trend of athletic revival and vibrant colors in their fashion editorials and campaigns.