Alessandro Marelli has designed an incredible simplistic lamp titled MOLLIGHT. The design is made out of reused materials that can be found in discarded items; a good example is the old spring from an armchair that makes up the base of the spiraled lamp.
Alessandro Marelli definitely has a unique talent if he's able to see junk material and re-imagine them into useful products. Reusing scrap material makes this simplistic spiral lamp design stylish and eco-friendly. It would fit perfectly in a modern warehouse loft -- if only I had one.
MOLLIGHT by Alessandro Marelli is an Awesome Minimalist Illuminator
1. Eco-friendly Lighting - Disruptive innovation opportunities: Explore innovative ways to reuse scrap materials and create stylish and eco-friendly lighting solutions.
2. Upcycling Design - Disruptive innovation opportunities: Experiment with reimagining discarded items into unique and functional designs for lighting products.
3. Minimalist Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunities: Develop minimalist lighting designs that blend seamlessly with modern interior aesthetics.
1. Lighting Design - Disruptive innovation opportunities: Incorporate sustainable practices and upcycled materials in the production and design of lighting products.
2. Sustainable Furniture - Disruptive innovation opportunities: Combine discarded materials with innovative design to create sustainable furniture pieces with a stylish appeal.
3. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunities: Emphasize minimalist home decor and lighting designs that cater to the growing demand for modern urban living spaces.