These alcoholic gummies are a fun DIY recipe for your next party. Rather than making the same old Jello shooters, switch things up with a boozy twist on a sweet childhood snack.
For this recipe, the main ingredient you will need is gummy bears or another gummy candy. Besides the candies, you will also need a bottle of vodka or rum. To make the alcoholic gummies, begin by dousing your candy in alcohol. Be sure to fill the container so that the bears are entirely covered. Then cover the container and place it in the fridge. After a few hours your candies will be completely infused with alcohol. Fish the bears out with a slotted spoon and then enjoy them with friends.
These Alcoholic Gummies are a Fun Alternative to Other DIY Shooters
1. Alcoholic Candy - DIY alcoholic candy is becoming a trend, offering a fun and unique way to consume alcohol.
2. DIY Cocktails - DIY cocktails are becoming a trend, allowing customers to experiment and customize drinks at home.
3. Alcohol-infused Food - Alcohol-infused food is a growing trend, offering a unique twist on traditional recipes.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can explore alcohol-infused candy as a new product line.
2. Alcohol Industry - The alcohol industry can expand their product line to include alcohol-infused candy as a way to offer unique and fun options for consumers.
3. Hospitality Industry - Hospitality companies can offer DIY cocktail kits as a fun and customizable option for guests.