The culture around consuming such libations as whisky and scotch is traditionally very masculine, so this alcohol dispenser is fashioned out of a real log to help continue the association of hyper-masculinity with the beverages. Created using logs harvested in Ohio, the alcohol dispenser is outfitted with a PVC pipe and an industrial tap for easily dispensing the beverages into glasses.
To use the log alcohol dispenser, users are simply required to take a bottle of alcohol of their choosing, remove the cap and place it into the hole on the top of the design. From here, the beverage will flow safely though the design to be served at your leisure to friends, family or yourself.
This Artisanal Alcohol Dispenser is Crafted from a Real Log
1. Artisanal Drinking Experience - Creating artisanal, unique and memorable drinking experiences by using unconventional vessels or materials to serve alcoholic beverages.
2. Hyper-masculine Lifestyle - Offering products and experiences that cater to the visual and aspirational sensibilities of the hyper-masculine lifestyle.
3. Sustainability in Manufacturing - Investing in sustainable manufacturing practices, by using renewable resources such as lumber and PVC pipes instead of plastics or metals, to create niche and artisanal products.
1. Alcohol and Beverage - Creating artisanal and unique ways to serve and enjoy alcoholic beverages, that stand out in competitive markets.
2. Home Decor - Incorporating unique and unconventional liquor dispensers made of sustainable materials, like wood, into home furnishings and decor.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing - Investing in sustainable manufacturing practices in niche and artisanal industries to reduce environmental impact and offer exclusive, small-batch products.