Even if you have double vision you can understand the alcohol tester. If you're under the limit a green for go signal will show you are under, if the red light comes on you are over the legal limit, simple!
The pocket size alcohol tester gives a good indication as to whether you are over the UK limit to drive your car, will not help in the USA! The results are quick, showing on its LED display. Pen shaped with integrated clip for wearing and funky brushed aluminium finish.
1. Portable Alcohol Testing - The trend of portable alcohol testing devices is disrupting traditional breathalyzer tests and creating opportunities for companies in the consumer and law enforcement industries.
2. UV Warning Technology - The trend of incorporating UV warning technology into everyday devices is disrupting the tech industry and creating opportunities for companies in the health and safety industries.
3. Smart Safety Equipment - The trend of developing smart safety equipment is disrupting various industries and creating opportunities for companies in the automotive, transportation, and construction industries.
1. Consumer Goods - There is an opportunity for companies in the consumer goods industry to develop and manufacture portable alcohol testing devices that can target consumers and law enforcement agencies.
2. Law Enforcement - Law enforcement agencies can benefit from the disruptive innovation of portable alcohol testing devices by incorporating them into their standard equipment for use in roadside sobriety tests.
3. Health and Safety - Companies in the health and safety industry can tap into the trend of UV warning technology by creating innovative products that incorporate this technology, such as wearables and everyday household items.