The Alan Lake Furniture collection is the epitome of form and function. Although the style of it might not suit everyone, it is hard to deny the artistic quality of each piece. From raw wood aesthetics to tribal-like designs, the creations are deemed 'investment furniture' by the artist for a reason. Lake states that with his creations a person would be furniture their home with "practical works of art."
From bed sets to desks and more, the Alan Lake Furniture collection is made from such traditional British Hardwoods as Ripple Walnut, Ripple Sycamore, Burr Elm and Yew. Since no two are alike, the pieces will easily become talking points for guests. As written on Lake's website, "Inspired by nature, his timeless creations draw on the intrinsic beauty of each piece of timber to create collectible works of art."
The Alan Lake Furniture Collection Involve One of a Kind Designs
1. Artisan Wooden Furniture - Expanding market for unique and artistic wooden furniture designs that serve as both functional and decorative pieces.
2. Investment Furniture - Growing demand for high-quality and collectible furniture pieces that are considered as investments due to their artistic value and craftsmanship.
3. Nature-inspired Designs - Increasing popularity of furniture designs that draw inspiration from nature and showcase the inherent beauty of different types of wood.
1. Home Furnishings - Opportunity for furniture companies to tap into the market for artisan wooden furniture and offer unique, one-of-a-kind designs to consumers.
2. Luxury Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity for interior design firms to incorporate investment furniture into their projects, providing clients with exclusive and artistic pieces for their homes.
3. Fine Woodworking - Emerging market for skilled craftsmen and woodworking businesses to create custom, nature-inspired furniture pieces using traditional British hardwoods, catering to the demand for collectible and functional art.