These Alain Quilici 'High' gladiator sandals are a decidedly more aggressive version of the classic Greco-Roman footwear we've seen so much of lately. Rather than the standard ankle or even knee-length sandal, these bad boys extend up to the thighs.
I'm not quite sure whether Alain Quilici's 'High' gladiator sandals are more appropriate for the bedroom or the nightclub, but they're sure to turn heads wherever you wear them.
Implications - Fashion designers are regularly revisiting historic time periods and incorporating the variety of styles that have come and gone into modern collections. Among these are old Hollywood-glam styles, 60s bohemian styles, 20s flapper fashions, and most surprisingly, gladiator styles from ancient Rome.
Alain Quilici ‘High' Footwear is Warrior Chic
1. Historic-inspired Fashion - Fashion designers are incorporating styles from historic time periods into modern collections, including gladiator styles from ancient Rome.
2. Aggressive Footwear - There is a trend towards more aggressive and daring footwear, as seen in Alain Quilici's 'High' gladiator sandals.
3. Thigh-high Fashion - Thigh-high fashion is gaining popularity, as demonstrated by the thigh-high length of Alain Quilici's 'High' gladiator sandals.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can explore historic-inspired styles, like gladiator sandals, in their collections.
2. Footwear Manufacturing - Manufacturers can create more daring and aggressive footwear designs, like thigh-high gladiator sandals.
3. Retail and E-commerce - Retailers and e-commerce platforms can tap into the rising demand for thigh-high fashion and offer innovative products, such as Alain Quilici's 'High' gladiator sandals.