Air Miles Detour is a new program that will give one Canadian community the chance to experience a Meghan Trainor concert like never before. The program gives Air Miles Collectors the opportunity to support one of five great Canadian cities in order to determine the location where the concert will be held. As of May 1st, every Air Miles Reward Mile collected through participating partners will count as a vote for a member's chosen community. All the while, Collectors are eligible to win a VIP Detour concert experience, as well as many other prizes.
On the kickoff day for the new Air Miles Detour program, Trend Hunter had the chance to interview Rachel MacQueen, the brand's VP of Marketing. As an innovator, this is just one of the fun ways Air Miles is engaging younger Canadians.
Air Miles Detour Helps Members Bring Artists to Great Cities
1. Community-boosting Reward Programs - Create reward programs that allow consumers to support their communities and make a positive impact.
2. Crowdsourced Event Locations - Utilize crowd voting to determine event locations, allowing consumers to have a say in where events are held.
3. Engaging Millennial Consumers - Implement creative and interactive strategies to engage younger consumers and build brand loyalty.
1. Marketing and Advertising - Incorporate community-focused reward programs to boost brand engagement and loyalty.
2. Entertainment and Events - Leverage crowdvoting to determine event locations and engage consumers in the decision-making process.
3. Consumer Goods and Retail - Develop interactive strategies to engage millennial consumers and build brand loyalty.