Afternoon X Pantone is an eyewear collection that re-imagines standard eyewear designs to offer something much more fashion-focused than typical reading glasses.
Afternoon is an eyewear brand that decided to collaborate with Pantone to offer the former's signature color style in the new collection of Afternoon eyewear pieces. The resulting collection offers classic cuts that feature bold block coloring without any other designs. Colors in the Afternoon X Pantone collection include red, orange, yellow, purple, black and more, with some glasses in the collection featuring fragmented colors for those seeking less simple designs.
For those seeking classic eyewear designs that also simultaneously offer a more contemporary and bold aesthetic,, the Afternoon X Pantone collection is an excellent option.
The Afternoon X Pantone Collection Changes Reading Glass Standards
1. Colorful Eyewear - Eyewear brands can offer vibrant and bold color palettes in their designs, creating a more fashion-forward appeal for reading glasses.
2. Fashion-focused Design - Collaborating with fashion brands such as Pantone can result in more fashion-focused eyewear collections that are still functional and practical for consumers.
3. Simplicity with a Twist - Offering classic and simple eyewear designs with a twist, like fragmented colors or bold blocking, can appeal to consumers who want more unique options for their daily eyewear.
1. Eyewear - Eyewear brands can collaborate with fashion brands or use bold color palettes to create more attractive options for reading glasses.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands that also offer eyewear collections can collaborate with color brands, like Pantone, to create a more unique and original look for their eyewear pieces.
3. Consumer Goods - Creating eyewear collections that offer a mix of classic and contemporary designs can appeal to consumers who want practical yet stylish options for daily use.