Shea Terra Organics' 'After Sun/ Firming Face & Decollete Masque' gets all of its powers from a single ingredient—kigelia, which is also known as the sausage fruit. Over time, the Africana sausage fruit's anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties have been used in everything from malaria medicine and beer brewing to skin treatments. While kigelia has been used in Africa for centuries, modern science is also beginning to realize its ability to destroy melanoma cancer cells.
The fruit is revered for its skin-firming properties, especially when applied to the face, décolletage area and breasts. Shea Terra Organics boasts that this anti-inflammatory product has the ability to repair skin damaged or aggravated by the sun.
The Shea Terra Organics product is also complemented by others in the Kigelia range, such as the Licorice After Sun Face Creme and the Secret Sausage Fruit Facial Wash.
This After-Sun Skincare Solution is Enhanced by African Sausage Fruit
1. African Ingredients in Skincare - Opportunities exist for the use of traditional African ingredients in modern skincare formulations based on their unique properties.
2. After-sun Skincare - Innovations in after-sun skincare product formulations are disrupting the traditional sun-care market.
3. Anti-cancer Skincare - The discovery of natural ingredients with anti-cancer properties, such as the sausage fruit, is opening the doors for the development of anti-cancer skincare products.
1. Natural Skincare Industry - Describes the opportunities for adding new natural ingredients, such as the sausage fruit, to skincare products to differentiate offerings and meet changing consumer demands for clean and sustainable beauty.
2. Sun-care Industry - Revolutionary changes in formulations, such as the sausage fruit that provides new skin-firming properties, offer opportunities to disrupt the traditional sun-care industry with unique and modern formulations.
3. Anti-cancer Industry - The discovery of natural ingredients with anti-cancer properties, such as the sausage fruit, offers opportunities for the development of anti-cancer skincare products, which is a whole new space in skincare industry with a high potential market.