BSB Design has developed a low-cost, high-quality, prefab house for South Africans. The entire home is shipped in one box and can be easily assembled in one day by four people, using only a supplied screwdriver and an awl. The home's shape is the Catenary Arch, a curve frequently found in nature, that makes the 10' x 12' footprint seem larger. At about US $1,500, The AbÅdâ„¢ seeks to provide many families with a real housing option.
1. Prefab Housing - Prefab housing is a growing trend offering cost-effective and efficient solutions for housing needs.
2. Easy Assembly - Easy assembly of homes using simple tools allows for quick construction and reduced labor costs.
3. Nature-inspired Design - Nature-inspired design elements in homes create aesthetically pleasing and environmentally friendly living spaces.
1. Construction - The construction industry can capitalize on the growing demand for prefab housing by offering innovative designs and efficient construction methods.
2. Real Estate - Real estate professionals can embrace prefab housing as a viable option in providing affordable and sustainable housing solutions to their clients.
3. Manufacturing - Manufacturing companies can develop and produce high-quality prefab housing components to meet the rising demand for cost-effective housing solutions.