The Trinity Magnum is an affordable motion-control gun that will improve virtual reality gaming exponentially. Designed with first-person shooter play in mind, it will create a new level of immersion, which basically allows people to feel as though they are truly fighting in the game. The Verge reports, "Physical movements would track directly onto the virtual version of the gun, allowing a player to aim at a variety of targets without changing the player view."
Designed by TrinityVR, the affordable motion-control gun is currently in a prototype stage. The company hopes to raise at least $60,000 on Kickstarter to bring it to life. If it reaches that realistic goal, the Trinity Magnum would sell for under $100.
Trinity Magnum by TrinityVR Makes Gaming More Immersive
1. Affordable Motion-control Gaming - There is an opportunity for creating more affordable motion-control gaming equipment to improve immersion and experiences.
2. Virtual Reality Integration - An opportunity for integrating virtual reality in various activities, such as gaming, to create a new level of immersion.
3. Crowdfunding for Innovation - Crowdfunding can be a viable option for raising funds and making innovative products like the Trinity Magnum possible.
1. Gaming - The gaming industry can greatly benefit from more affordable and immersive motion-control equipment to improve gaming experiences.
2. Virtual Reality - The virtual reality industry has an opportunity to expand its market by creating more immersive products like the Trinity Magnum.
3. Crowdfunding - The crowdfunding industry has a growing role in making innovative products like the Trinity Magnum a reality by connecting innovators with funders.