Offering a more lightweight and minimalistic bike design is the CX500 aerodynamic motorcycle concept engineered by Dimitri Bez that focuses on motion rather than opulent style. The bike is built to offer the driver speed, performance as well as maximum control while simultaneously eliminating any excess weight or unneeded parts. The motorcycle is slim and sleek with an overall appearance that is built for accelerated momentum.
The CX500 is currently a concept bike, featuring an aerodynamic design built to offer the rider maximum control while gearing up to incredibly high speeds. The motorcycle features an exposed engine and tank, simple cushioned seat and lowered handlebars that work to keep the bike incredibly lightweight and fast to react.
The CX500 Bike Features a Minimalist Aesthetic with Exposed Parts
1. Aerodynamic Bikes - Develop lightweight and minimalistic bikes with exposed parts for high speed and performance
2. Motion-focused Design - Prioritize motion over opulent style in bike design for increased control and speed
3. Sleek and Slim Designs - Construct bikes with sleek and slim appearance built for accelerated momentum
1. Motorcycle Manufacturing - Manufacture aerodynamic and minimalist bikes with exposed parts for high speed, performance, and control
2. Automotive Design - Design motion-focused aerodynamic bikes that prioritize performance rather than opulent style
3. Sports Equipment Manufacturing - Produce sleek and slim bikes that are built for accelerated momentum and speed