Given that US airlines are currently seeking additional revenue from nearly any source imaginable, perhaps it was inevitable that soon six commercial airliners operated by Allegiant Air will be wrapped in advertising messages. InterAir Media, the company that came up with the (Innovative? Outrageous?) program, unveiled the first such aircraft at the Las Vegas McCarran International Airport on Monday.
"Advertisers are looking high and low for new media to extend the reach of their messages," said InterAir Media CEO Drew Stoddard from his Miami Beach office. "By wrapping planes with logos or messages, we can help them reach to the sky to communicate with customers, literally."
1. Aerial Advertising - The trend of using airplanes as advertising platforms is gaining popularity, providing an opportunity for innovative advertising agencies to take advantage of this medium.
2. Alternative Revenue Streams for Airlines - With airlines seeking additional revenue streams, innovative businesses can offer ways to generate income, such as wrapping airplanes with logos or messages.
3. Expanding Advertising Reach - The trend of wrapping airplanes with logos or messages enables advertisers to reach a wider audience, creating opportunities for innovative media buyers to use this medium for their clients.
1. Advertising - The aerial advertising trend presents opportunities for advertising agencies to create innovative campaigns for their clients.
2. Airlines - The trend of using airplanes as advertising platforms provides an alternative revenue stream for airlines, creating opportunities for innovative businesses to take advantage of this medium.
3. Media Buying - The aerial advertising trend creates opportunities for innovative media buyers to offer their clients a new way to reach a wider audience with their message.