This advent candle takes a more numerical approach to counting down the days before Christmas. Designed by Anne Lehmann for Normann Copenhagen, the Christmas Candle has a burning time of approximately 88 hours and features horizontal ruler-like markings to measure the time leading up to Christmas.
The minimalist candle is black and white takes a different approach to advent. Rather than using differently colored candles, crossing days of a December calendar or eating chocolates on a daily basis, the advent candle uses stripes and design as a visual representation of the time passing between December 1st and Christmas Eve.
Inspired by Parisian haute couture, Lehmann's candle is modern and stylish. It matches the Heima Block Candle Holder, a minimalist cast iron holder. Combined, the two make for a cozy atmosphere.
This Minimalist and Elegant Advent Candle was Designed by Anne Lehmann
1. Minimalist Advent Candles - Opportunities for companies to design trendy and modern advent candles using minimalist design principles.
2. Numerical Advent Counting - Companies can create unique advent candles and calendars that employ numbering schemes and ruler-like markings to count down the days leading up to Christmas.
3. Matching Candle Accessories - Designers and retailers can offer trendy and aesthetically matched candle holders and accessories to further enhance the look and ambiance of minimalist advent candles.
1. Home Decor - Decor companies can incorporate minimalist design principles to create new and unique advent candle and candle holder designs.
2. Candle Manufacturing - Candle makers can create new and innovative advent candles that employ ruler-like measuring markings and unique numbering schemes.
3. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods providers can design and market premium advent candles and matching accessories inspired by high fashion.