You may have never considered being caught dead in any kind of sportswear, but the Adidas Originals Blue BNTL collaborative collection redefines the meaning of athletics and fashion for a whole new look.
Partnering with UK's BNTL for Spring 2013, the collaboration includes a full line of pieces including cheetah print tops, leggings, a zip-up with cut outs, knit beanies and of course the brand's signature sneakers. The collection is an urban mix of cool prints and designs combined with comfortable activewear synonymous with the Adidas brand.
Even if you never go to the gym or do any kind of athletic activity, the Adidas Originals Blue BNTL collection will more likely than not have something to offer you and your wardrobe.
The Adidas Originals Blue BNTL Line is a Spring 2013 Collaborative
1. Urban Sportswear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop a line of sportswear that combines urban style with comfortable activewear.
2. Collaborative Collections - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Partner with fashion brands to create unique and stylish sportswear collections.
3. Crossover Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Create a fashion line that blurs the lines between activewear and everyday clothing.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Introduce athletic-inspired designs to mainstream fashion.
2. Sportswear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop new materials or designs that enhance both performance and style.
3. Footwear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Create sneakers that combine fashion-forward design with athletic functionality.