The lookbook for the Activist Eyewear 2011 collection is city slicker-inspired. Despite being shot in an East Coast neighborhood, there is a very "Wild Wild West"-like quality to the images. In each photo the male models are seen wearing a pair of the uniquely designed sunglasses from the Activist Eyewear 2011 collection.
While some of the male models are sporting casual, contemporary looks and styles including the lumberjack look of the man wearing a fedora in a forest, some of the male models are wearing clothes that look 50 years old and they have the hairstyles to match. Despite the presence of some of the dated pieces, the lookbook presents the Activist Eyewear 2011 collection in a very urban and stylish way.
The Activist Eyewear 2011 Series is Portrayed in New and Old Lights
1. City Slicker-inspired Lookbooks - Opportunity for eyewear brands to create urban and stylish lookbooks inspired by city life.
2. Vintage-influenced Fashion - Potential for fashion brands to incorporate vintage elements into contemporary styles, creating unique looks.
3. Lumberjack Aesthetic - Chance for brands to embrace the rugged and outdoorsy lumberjack aesthetic in their fashion collections.
1. Eyewear - Disruptive innovation opportunity for eyewear brands to showcase their designs in unconventional and urban settings.
2. Fashion - Potential for fashion industry to incorporate a blend of contemporary and vintage styles, creating unique fashion collections.
3. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to experiment with juxtaposing different eras and styles in their fashion shoots.