The new Actionade speakers campaign, 'Fighting for the right to change,' visually captures the onus that the organization places on supporting people's right to be heard. Advocating for improvements in food rights, women's rights, education and poverty, Actionade embraces a "run by those we help policy."
The Actionade speakers ads feature individuals situated within areas where the charity focuses its efforts -- a classroom, wheat field, marketplace. The people are portrayed carrying speakers, illustrating the necessity to be heard, despite pressures to remain complacent and silent. The speakers are depicted as everyday objects, a commonality -- illustrating that having a voice, being allowed to express yourself and fight for a better existence should be a basic right.
The Actionade speakers campaign portrays that what some would argue is common sense is considered a privilege by many.
The New Actionaid Speakers Campaign Effectively Delivers its Message
1. Social Justice Advocacy - Creating ads that promote social justice and human rights issues can inspire people to get involved and make a difference.
2. Visual Storytelling - Using visually striking images and everyday objects to illustrate complex issues can effectively capture the attention of potential supporters.
3. Empowering Marginalized Communities - Advocating for the rights of marginalized communities and empowering them to be heard can lead to positive social change and increased equality.
1. Nonprofit - Nonprofits can use visually compelling ads to convey their message and to inspire people to get involved in their causes.
2. Advertising & Marketing - Marketing agencies can help nonprofits create effective campaigns that authentically convey their message and create positive social change.
3. Social Media - Social media platforms can act as powerful tools for nonprofits to spread awareness about their campaigns and engage potential supporters.