A.C.E.S. Sunglasses by Arnette are the first sunglasses that give one the ability to change the arms whenever they wish. This gives people the opportunity to customize their look even after they've bought the original product.
One changes the arms of the glasses by inserting a narrow instrument into the small hole of the arm. The arm will then slide off and allow a different color to be put in its place. This means that one arm could be neon orange and the other could be black if one so chooses. With this type of system, a person can change up their wardrobe without spending hundreds of dollars.
Perfect for the eclectic fashion-lover, these glasses will add spice to any outfit.
A.C.E.S. Sunglasses by Arnette are Fun to Mix and Match
1. Customizable Eyewear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating a platform for consumers to mix and match various components of their eyewear to match their style and preferences.
2. Affordable Personalization - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing cost-effective solutions that allow individuals to customize and update their eyewear without breaking the bank.
3. Sustainable Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing eyewear that promotes sustainability by encouraging longevity and reducing waste through interchangeable components.
1. Eyewear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing innovative eyewear products that offer customizable features to cater to the ever-changing fashion and personalization trends.
2. Fashion Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating a market for affordable and customizable fashion accessories that enable consumers to express their individuality and keep up with evolving style trends.
3. Consumer Goods Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Transforming the production process of consumer goods by implementing modular designs and interchangeable components to offer customization options and reduce waste.