Becky Greenwood must be a little bit claustrophobic: Her design for the’Abri Socio’ opens up the world of camping by connecting your tent with others. I absolutely love the ‘Abri Socio’ for the fact that I built forts out of couch cushions as a kid. Hopefully you can see the similarities as I did.
The ‘Abri Socio’ doesn’t just sound like a Harry Potter spell, it can easily facilitate some late-night magic out in the woods without the fancy name. Check out more on the links below.
Becky Greeenwood Brings Social Catalyst 'Abri Socio' to Camp Sites
1. Tent Connectivity - The Abri Socio reveals a trend towards connected camping experiences, suggesting potential for companies to innovate interconnectivity beyond tents.
2. Social Camping - The Abri Socio also reveals a shift towards social camping experiences, opening up possibilities for camping companies to explore communal and shared experiences
3. Modular Camping - The design of the Abri Socio highlights a trend for modular camping solutions that allow campers to customize their own camping experiences.
1. Camping Industry - Companies in the camping industry may find opportunities to take advantage of tent connectivity and social camping trends to design new products and services.
2. Modular Housing Industry - The Abri Socio concept could also find applications in the modular housing industry, suggesting potential for companies to innovate in the space of social and customizable modular living solutions.
3. Event Planning Industry - Event planning companies may find opportunities to cater to the social camping trend, finding new ways to design group camping activities and rental experiences.