The brand 'Abanico Chocolat & Cadeaux' enlisted the creative agency 2S Global Design to create packaging and branding for its chocolates, with the resulting products taking direct inspiration from the brand's name.
The word "abanico" is a Spanish word that translates to "hand fan" in English, and 2S Global Design sought to take inspiration from the brand's name in order to create something unique for it. The resulting chocolate packaging comes in the form of slim rectangular boxes that are stacked on top of one another and joined at the end – forming a fan shape when spread out. This shape is reminiscent of both the hand fan that the Abanico Chocolat brand is named after, as well as the fan decks used to show color samples.
Abanico Chocolat & Cadeaux's new packaging is able to offer its products in a way that is both creative and functional.
Abanico Chocolat & Cadeaux Has New Products Inspired by Its Name
1. Packaging-inspired Products - Products that draw inspiration from their own packaging present an opportunity for a unique and memorable customer experience.
2. Multi-functional Packaging - Packaging that serves multiple functions beyond simply holding a product can disrupt traditional packaging and create new products.
3. Design-inspired Naming - Naming a brand or product with design in mind can help create a cohesive and unique brand identity that can translate into packaging and product design.
1. Luxury Packaging - Luxury brands can create even more value for their customers by integrating their packaging into the product design to create a unique and luxurious experience.
2. Food and Beverage Packaging - Food and beverage brands can differentiate themselves from competitors by incorporating creative and unique packaging designs that enhance the overall product experience.
3. Creative Agency - Working with a creative agency to design packaging and branding for a product or brand can result in unique and innovative designs that set the product apart in the market.