Abakus is a highly innovative investment app, designed by Australian innovator Brenton Tidow, that is designed to make it easier than ever for property investors to monitor and stay on top of all matters related to their property portfolio.
The app acts as a one-stop shop which users can access to pre-tax and post-tax positions, rent yields, deductions, associated expenses and cost-base tracking measures. What's great about the app is the fact that it manages to seamlessly display these complicated pieces of information on a simple yet engaging interface. The app doesn't merely calculate financial positions, but actually stores and analyzes complex information to provide a broader view of a given investment portfolio.
Property investors can call upon this investment app in order to make better decisions and get the most out of their investments.
The Abakus App Helps Investors Better Assess Property Portfolios
1. Informative Investment Apps - Apps that provide users with valuable, complex information in a simple and engaging interface.
2. Property Investment Management - Tools and platforms that help property investors monitor and assess their portfolios more effectively.
3. Data Analysis & Insights - Advanced software and technology that allows users to store and analyze complex investment data to make more informed decisions.
1. Real Estate - Real estate companies and property investment firms can leverage Abakus app's innovative features to make more informed business decisions.
2. Finance & Investment - Financial and investment institutions can use Abakus app as a valuable tool for assessing the financial positions of their clients.
3. Technology - Tech companies can build similar apps and software to provide users with valuable and personalized investment information.