Romanian architects A.A. Studio are responsible for the creation of this living space located in Bucharest.
The apartment is actually two apartments combined into a single residence that measures 400 square metres.
Featuring stark white walls and furniture, this apartment by A.A. Studio can be lit up with colored lighting.
Not only is the interior of the apartment beautiful, but its windows also face a green space.
Implications - With society being saturated with intricate graphics and imagery, a simple, stylized apartment provides a relief from this excessive pattern. Companies should consider how the simplistic options can appeal more to consumers than an overabundance of designs. In doing so, buyers will appreciate this straightforward option.
A.A. Studio Creates Creatively Coloured Blanche Living Space
1. Simplistic Designs - Opportunity for companies to provide relief from excessive patterns and appeal to consumers with straightforward options.
2. Colored Lighting - Opportunity for companies to explore creative lighting solutions to enhance apartment interiors.
3. Integration of Nature - Opportunity for companies to incorporate green spaces and natural elements into urban living spaces.
1. Interior Design - Opportunity for interior design companies to focus on creating minimalist and stylish living spaces.
2. Lighting - Opportunity for lighting companies to develop innovative colored lighting solutions for residential spaces.
3. Real Estate - Opportunity for real estate developers to prioritize integrating green spaces and nature into urban living environments.