The A Game of Thrones Catan: Brotherhood of the Watch board game has been created as a variation to the original that will offer fans of the series and fantasy novels with a way to live out their fandom in a new way. The game is rated for between three and four players aged 14 and up, and will require each participant to build roads, create settlements and make their way across the land. Like the original title, the board game will require players to collect 10 victory points in order to come out the ultimate winner.
The A Game of Thrones Catan: Brotherhood of the Watch board game is part of a larger movement towards themed products as consumers seek out ways to play out their media fandom.
A Game of Thrones Catan Brings the Story to Life
1. Themed Products - Creating board games and other products inspired by popular media franchises allows consumers to engage with their fandom in new and immersive ways.
2. Fantasy Novel Fandom - The popularity of fantasy novels like A Game of Thrones creates a market for board games that bring the story to life, appealing to fans who want to actively participate in the world.
3. Interactive Gameplay - Board games that require strategy and decision-making, like A Game of Thrones Catan, provide an interactive and engaging experience for players of all ages.
1. Board Game Industry - The board game industry can capitalize on the growing demand for themed games by expanding their product offerings to include popular media franchises, attracting both avid gamers and fans.
2. Fantasy Novel Merchandise - Fantasy novel merchandise industry can collaborate with publishers and game designers to create board games and other products that bring the rich narratives and worlds of popular fantasy novels to life.
3. Media Franchise Licensing - Media franchise licensing companies can explore partnerships with game developers to create immersive board games that cater to fans of popular books, TV shows, and movies.