The 22STUDIO 4D Concrete Watch is an ultra-demure accessory that brings a touch of architecture to the wrist of a wearer to highlight an industrial aesthetic. The timepiece features a dial achieved using real cured concrete in order to bring the building material to the wrist of the wearer and create visual intrigue that matches their aesthetic preferences. The concrete features a tiered design that acts as both a way to indicate the hour as well as highlight textural difference for a high-end look and function.
The 22STUDIO 4D Concrete Watch is finished with a brushed brass case that gives it a traditional look that will patina with wear to enhance the personalized design of the accessory.
The 22STUDIO 4D Concrete Watch Boasts Unlikely Materials
1. Industrial-inspired Accessories - Designing accessories that incorporate industrial elements, like the use of concrete, allow consumers to have access to highly personalized, unique accessories
2. Architectural Timepieces - Incorporating architectural elements into timepieces, like the use of cured concrete, can create new, highly desirable designs that appeal to a wide range of consumers
3. Tiered and Textured Dials - Creating visual intrigue in accessories, like the use of a tiered design with textural differences, can give otherwise simple designs a high-end look and appeal
1. Fashion - Incorporating industrial-inspired elements into fashion accessories, like watches, bracelets, and earrings, can create new, disruptive innovations in the fashion industry
2. Jewelry - Experimenting with architectural elements in jewelry design can provide an opportunity for unique, highly personalized jewelry products that appeal to consumers
3. Home Decor - Incorporating concrete and other industrial elements into home decor design, like vases, picture frames, and clocks, can create new, disruptive innovations in the home decor industry