The 3M Cushion Wrap ad campaign shows just how much freedom this product gives the owner with their precious household items. Jostle and throw them about and the cushion wrap provides the best shock resistance out there. Just look, the fragile figurines in the print ads are dancing and celebrating at the news.
Conceived and executed by Bangkok-based ad agencies Creative Juice and Bangkok TBWA, the 3M Cushion Wrap ad campaign is both clever and fun. It illustrates -- thanks to illustrators Surachai Puthikulangkura and Supachai U-Rairat -- just what this 3M product is capable of in a creative way.
Thanks to 3M Cushion Wrap, movers no longer have to worry about damaging heirlooms or anything else that holds sentimental value.
The 3M Cushion Wrap Ad Campaign Sculpts Motion
1. Creative Ad Campaigns - The 3M Cushion Wrap ad campaign is a testament to the power of creative advertising that can make a seemingly ordinary product stand out in the market.
2. Shock-resistant Packaging Solutions - The demand for packaging solutions, such as 3M Cushion Wrap, that can provide shock resistance for fragile household items is on the rise.
3. Illustrated Product Demonstrations - The use of illustrated demonstrations, such as those by Surachai Puthikulangkura and Supachai U-Rairat, can effectively convey the value of a product and create a lasting impression on consumers.
1. Packaging - The packaging industry can leverage the trend of shock-resistant packaging solutions to create innovative products that meet the growing demand for protecting fragile items during transit.
2. Advertising - Creative agencies can take inspiration from the 3M Cushion Wrap ad campaign and develop disruptive advertising strategies to promote everyday products in new and engaging ways.
3. Art and Design - Artists and designers can explore the trend of illustrated product demonstrations to create visually appealing infographics and videos that demonstrate the benefits of a product to a wider audience.