If you fancy yourself a modern day Willy Wonka, then this machine that creates 3D printed gummies might be worth investing in. The world's first 3D gummy candy printer is called The Magic Candy Factory and debuted in Berlin at the Katjes Cafe Cafe Grun-Ohr. This allowed patrons to create their very own custom gummy candies.
The gummies are made out of a combination of veggie-based gelling agents and fruit and vegetable extracts. The all-natural result provides an alternative to traditional gummies, whose ingredient lists often contain a lengthy number of chemicals and other items the average person could only hope to pronounce correctly.
The 3D printed gummies are just the latest food item to be formed in a 3D printer.
The Magic Candy Factory in Germany Creates All-Natural 3D Printed Gummies
1. 3D Printed Food - The creation of 3D printed gummies demonstrates the potential for using 3D printing technology to create customizable and unique food products.
2. All-natural Alternatives - The use of vegetable-based gelling agents and fruit and vegetable extracts in 3D printed gummies highlights the growing demand for all-natural and healthier food options.
3. Customized Food Experiences - The ability for patrons to create their own custom gummy candies with a 3D candy printer presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for creating personalized food experiences.
1. Food Technology - The emergence of 3D printed food products like gummies opens up new possibilities and challenges in the food technology industry.
2. Health Food - The availability of all-natural and healthier 3D printed gummy candies caters to the market demand for nutritious and clean-label health food products.
3. Hospitality and Events - Integrating 3D candy printers into hotels, restaurants, and event venues can offer unique and interactive dining experiences for guests, setting these businesses apart from competitors.