Itai Bar-On has designed a new series of 3D lamps inspired by the technology of sand casting. The 'Skeleton' lighting series is made to look like the classic industrial bulbs of the early 20th century, yet with a modern multidimensional twist.
While the 3D lamps are designed to look like they were made using sand casting, they are actually made from modern laser-cut sheet metal. The inside of the lamps feature Edison bulbs, which are replicas of those used at beginning of the 20th century. By combining the heavy industrial look of sand casting with modern materials, the multidimensional lamps boast a nostalgic, yet contemporary design.
The original portion of the Skeleton series features sheet metal lamps. However, Itai Bar-On also included wooden lamps as well to provide a more lightweight option for consumers.
These Modern 3D Lamps are Made from Laser-Cut Sheet Metal
1. Industrial Nostalgia - Opportunity to leverage modern manufacturing techniques and materials to create designs with a nostalgic, vintage look and feel.
2. Multidimensional Lighting - Opportunity to incorporate 3D design and lighting elements to create modern, unique lighting fixtures.
3. Lightweight Options - Opportunity to provide lighter weight options with natural materials like wood to appeal to consumers seeking a more modern and minimalist aesthetic.
1. Home Decor - Incorporate modern manufacturing techniques and materials to create industrial-inspired lighting options that cater to a variety of interior design aesthetics.
2. Lighting - Opportunity to incorporate 3D design elements and modern materials into a variety of lighting fixtures to create unique and multidimensional pieces that stand out on the market.
3. Furniture Manufacturing - Leverage lightweight materials like modern metals and natural woods to create industrial-inspired pieces of furniture that appeal to consumers seeking a modern yet vintage look and feel.