Early this year, Marissa spotted a new eco-friendly water bottle design called the ‘321 Water Bottle’ which blends the portability of bottled water with the potability of a filtration system.
Fast forward almost a year and Dutch designer and Melbourne‐based enviropreneur, Gretha Oost, has put a call out to the crowds to fund production of her award-winning eco-invention.
The first 10,000 founding orders will receive the Limited Edition 321 Water bottle and the satisfaction of being part of this innovative product’s journey to the market.
'321 Water Bottle' Designer Calls on Crowds to Fund Production
1. Crowd-funding Innovation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore crowd-funding platforms to connect with potential backers and raise funds for new eco-inventions.
2. Eco-friendly Product Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative and sustainable product designs that combine functionality and environmental consciousness.
3. Portability and Filtration - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create portable products that integrate filtration systems for convenient access to clean drinking water on the go.
1. Crowd-funding Platforms - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Improve and expand crowd-funding platforms to support the financing of eco-friendly inventions and product ideas.
2. Product Design and Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with designers and manufacturers to develop new eco-friendly products that appeal to environmentally conscious customers.
3. Water Technology and Filtration - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invest in research and development of portable water filtration systems that can be integrated into various consumer products.