If you have to ask... $310,000. The Vertu signature "Cobra" phone is a little more special than what you're using. The phone is encrusted with a cobra of diamonds, rubies and emeralds.
Implications - To go into the specifics, SlashPhone.com says that it contains one pear-cut diamond, a round white diamond, two emerald eyes and 439 rubies. So you're pretty much getting blinged out from left to right. The gems are encrusted in a curvy shape for more of a classy sexy look. If you can't afford the $310,000 one, there's actually a cheaper version -- for $115,000 that is.
The Signature Cobra is currently limited to eight, with an additional 26 that will be produced for those who are willing to purchase it.
Diamonds and Emeralds and Rubies, Oh My!
1. Luxury Technology - There is a growing trend of integrating luxury materials and design into tech products, offering a unique and extravagant user experience.
2. Exclusive Limited Editions - Limited edition luxury products, like the Vertu Signature Cobra phone, cater to elite customers seeking rarity and exclusivity.
3. High-end Customization - The demand for highly customized luxury items, such as the encrusted gems on the Cobra phone, presents opportunities for personalized, one-of-a-kind products.
1. Luxury Goods - The luxury goods industry can capitalize on the trend by integrating high-end materials and design elements into their tech products.
2. Jewelry - Jewelry brands can explore collaborations with tech companies to create unique pieces of wearable technology that combine precious stones with functionality.
3. Customization Services - Companies specializing in product customization can offer tailored luxury experiences for customers, incorporating premium materials and personalization features.