Arsenal recently unveils its new 2022/23 home kit with the usual help of adidas for the season and the most notable design update is the application of lightning bolts. This is done in the team's signature colors of red and white as the kit also has a new collar that is marked with the lightning bolt symbol.
The same graphic continues on to the red socks and to launch the kit, the team showcased the community that supports the club and the importance of everyone. The campaign spotlights this narrative as the players go on to visit people and places that create the community that exists behind the team today including "Finsbury Park Bowls Club, Islington Boxing Club, Tufnell Park Primary School, Maha Devi Yoga Centre, and more."
Image Credit: Arsenal
Arsenal Unveils a New Bright 2022/23 Home Kit Campaign
1. Community-centric Design - Designing products with a focus on community can increase brand loyalty and support.
2. Symbolic Imagery - Incorporating symbolic imagery into product designs can help brands stand out and create a deeper emotional connection with consumers.
3. Localized Campaigns - Localized campaigns can help brands connect with communities and create a more personal relationship with their customers.
1. Sports Apparel - Sports apparel companies can benefit from incorporating community themes and symbolic imagery into their designs.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising industries can explore the opportunities of personalized and localized campaigns to connect with consumers on a deeper level.
3. Sports and Recreation - Sports and recreation industries can explore the potential of community-centric campaigns to build stronger relationships with fans and supporters.