The 2020 Nissan Versa has been unveiled by the automotive brand as the latest model of the subcompact car that will deliver economy driving along with some of the latest technology. The vehicle features a profile that is wider, lower and longer than previous models, and features a 1.6-liter four-cylinder gas engine that will deliver 122 horsepower along with 114 lb-ft of torque.
The vehicle also features Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection technology along with Lane Departure Warning, Rear Automatic Braking and High Beam Assist on each trim option. Nissan Safety Shield 360 will be available as an additional option, but the integration of the aforementioned sensor technologies make the 2020 Nissan Versa one of the frontrunners when it comes to enhancing safety with the latest tech.
The 2020 Nissan Versa will be Available for Purchase Summer 2019
1. Pedestrian-detecting Cars - The integration of pedestrian-detecting technology in vehicles represents an opportunity for auto manufacturers to lead in the intersection of transportation and safety technology.
2. Economy Driving Technology - Increasing demand for automobiles and the heightened awareness of environmental impact creates disruptive innovation opportunities for auto manufacturers to develop technology to reduce emissions while improving fuel economy.
3. Advanced Automatic Safety Technologies - As automakers continue to add advanced automatic safety features to vehicles, there is an opportunity to create technologies that better detect and respond to driver behavior, enhancing overall vehicle safety measures.
1. Automotive - Advancements in pedestrian detection and automatic safety technologies highlight significant areas of opportunity for car manufacturers to develop safer and more efficient vehicles.
2. Technology - The inclusion of advanced safety features in new vehicles highlights the technology industry's growing role in developing solutions that enhance driving safety and experience.
3. Environmental - The continued demand for automobiles underscores the need for the development of more fuel-efficient and eco-friendly vehicles, creating opportunities for industries to develop innovative solutions in the advancement of environmental sustainability.