Car commercials and print ads tend to focus on the motion of the automobile it is advertising, so it should only be natural that someone would think up the same thing for a publicity stunt such as the one involving the new 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-class Coupe. Since everyone loves a good optical illusion, this is definitely a two-fold campaign winner.
Cleverly conceived and expertly executed by BBDO, an ad agency based in Toronto, Ontario, the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-class Coupe ad campaign centers around a parked 2012 C-class Coupe. Although parked, it appears to be driving at top speed thanks to the strategic use of 3D models of a motion blurred fire hydrant, mailbox, parking sign and billboard ad, which of course is about the Mercedes-Benz before it.
The 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe Ads are Speedy
1. Motion-blur Advertising - Opportunity for businesses to create visually engaging campaigns using motion-blur illusions.
2. Optical Illusion Marketing - The use of optical illusions in marketing campaigns to capture attention and create memorable experiences.
3. Creative Advertising Strategies - Innovative approaches to advertising that incorporate clever concepts and execution.
1. Automotive - Opportunity for car brands to use motion-blur illusions to highlight the speed and performance of their vehicles.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Industry professionals can leverage optical illusions to create impactful and attention-grabbing campaigns for their clients.
3. Design and Graphics - Creative designers can explore the use of motion-blur effects to enhance visual experiences in various industries.