The 185 GHD House by British hair tool brand GHD is a fully immersive 360-degree environment that invites guests to explore and interact with exclusive content from the brand in a dynamic way. The 3D experience shares six virtual rooms that are dedicated to design, technology, professional expertise and runway hairstyles.
Within the virtual salon space, guests can interact with the brand's global ambassadors as virtual avatars and get a first-hand look at real experiments that happen in the GHD research and development labs. 185 GHD House also includes a content studio so that guests can see themselves in five different GHD filters and also get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at fashion week. There's also a shop that shares items from the limited-edition Couture-Collection, which celebrates "20 years of good hair days."
The 185 GHD House Lets Guests Explore a Virtual 3D Environment
1. Immersive Virtual Experiences - Businesses can explore creating immersive virtual environments for guests to interact with their brand and products.
2. Virtual Brand Ambassadors - Companies should explore using virtual ambassadors to enhance customer engagement and marketing efforts.
3. Virtual Product Demos - Brands can create virtual product demos to showcase their products in an innovative and interactive way.
1. Beauty & Fashion - Companies in the beauty and fashion industries can use immersive virtual experiences to create engaging customer experiences and showcase new products.
2. Retail - Retailers can use virtual product demos to showcase their products and help customers make informed purchasing decisions.
3. Events & Experiences - Businesses hosting events and experiences can explore creating immersive virtual environments to enhance attendee engagement and interaction with their brand.