16Arlington is infusing its party spirit into a bridal range and the debut 16Arlington Bridal collection is full of feathers, iridescent sequins and separates. The 20-piece collection captures the London label's signature escapist aesthetic, extends its party wear offerings and reinterprets traditional bridalwear designs. Marco Capaldo and Kikka Cavenati, the pair behind 16Arlington, said "Since we founded the label, it’s been our intention to be wherever our ‘woman’ is having the best, most riotous fun."
Pieces in the collection are described as seductive and current, with standouts including feather-trimmed satin gowns, a three-piece suit inspired by Bianca Jagger and a four-meter feathered veil. Unlike many traditional designs, which are only suited to wedding days, these ones have the potential to be brought out again for parties and other special events.
16Arlington Bridal Plays with Feathers, Sequins & Separates
1. Party-inspired Bridal Collections - The trend of party-inspired bridal collections is disruptive to the traditional bridalwear industry, offering more playful and versatile options for brides.
2. Feather and Sequin Embellishments in Bridalwear - The trend of using feathers and sequins in bridalwear is disrupting the traditional aesthetic of bridal gowns, offering more fashion-forward and unique designs.
3. Separates in Bridal Collections - The trend of including separates in bridal collections is disrupting the traditional concept of a bridal gown, giving brides more customization and versatility in their wedding day look.
1. Bridalwear - The bridalwear industry can take advantage of the trend towards party-inspired collections and incorporate more playful and versatile designs into their offerings.
2. Fashion - This trend towards using feathers and sequins in bridalwear offers disruptive innovation opportunities for the fashion industry to experiment with new materials and textures in their designs.
3. Wedding Planning - The trend of including separates in bridal collections disrupts the traditional approach to wedding planning, offering more opportunities for brides to mix and match their wedding day look.