For some people, it’s a sketchy world out there with all of those crazy viruses and food issues popping up; even water isn’t always safe.
Enter the Zuvo, a five-step water filtration gadget. Not only will purchasing the Zuvo give you clean drinking water, but the company also gives 5% of their profits to water purification programs in developing countries.
For only $200, the Zuvo is a great way to purify your own water and give to a great cause.
Zuvo Water Filtration System with 5-Step Process
1. Personal Water Filtration Devices - Opportunity for companies to create and market affordable and portable water filtration devices for consumers concerned about water safety
2. Philanthropic Business Models - Opportunity for businesses to incorporate social and environmental causes into their business models and give back to communities in need
3. Innovative Water Filtration Technology - Opportunity for companies to invest in and develop advanced water filtration technology that can be used both domestically and internationally
1. Consumer Goods - Companies in the consumer goods industry can explore the potential of creating innovative and affordable water filtration devices for consumers who are concerned about water safety
2. Water Treatment - The water treatment industry can invest in research and development of new water filtration technology that can provide access to clean water for people in developing countries
3. Socially Responsible Investing - Investors in socially responsible investing can support businesses with a philanthropic business model that give back to communities in need