Zooey Deschanel is creating a capsule collection for Tommy Hilfiger that is sure to fly off the shelves. The ‘New Girl’ actress is trying her talents at designing a capsule collection consisting of 16 “flirty dresses." The dresses will be available at 200 Macy’s locations starting April 14, 2014.
The dresses will be sixties-inspired and short with a lot of red, white and blue. Don’t be surprised to see flared hemlines, retro shapes and bright contrasting colors. The American designer says, “She is the epitome of [a Tommy girl]—all-American, youthful, fun and funny, yet she has a sophistication and worldliness to her that’s quite endearing.”
Zooey Deschanel will have all eyes on her once the collection comes out. If the dresses are as cute as she is, I am sure they will be a hit.
Zooey Deschanel Created a Dress Collection for Tommy Hilfiger
1. 60s-inspired Fashion - The popularity of this capsule collection shows a growing trend towards 60s-inspired fashion.
2. Celebrity Collaborations - The success of Zooey Deschanel's collaboration with Tommy Hilfiger highlights the power of celebrity partnerships in the fashion industry.
3. Flirty Dresses - The demand for flirty dresses showcased in this collection indicates a trend towards more playful and feminine styles in women's fashion.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can take advantage of the growing demand for 60s-inspired fashion by offering similar styles in their collections.
2. Celebrity Marketing - Brands in various industries can explore celebrity collaborations to create buzz and increase sales.
3. Women's Clothing - The popularity of the flirty dresses in this collection presents an opportunity for women's clothing brands to cater to the demand for playful and feminine styles.