These creepy zombie garden gnomes are the ideal sculptures for any garden.
Pink flamingos are fine garden displays, but they probably won't scare off any squirrel in your garden. The Zombie Apocalypse Garden Gnomes aren't just aesthetically pleasing garden props for the zombie-obsessed individual, but also serves as a miniature scare crow in your garden. The zombie garden gnomes collection features the gnome designs of a machine gun-wielding gnome with the engraved captions from Al Pacino's Scarface and a bloody dead-eyed zombie gnome that's just waiting to be shot down.
Most gardens are filled with flowers, birdhouses and boring silhouette cutout displays, which is rather typical. If you want your garden to stand out, you should definitely consider an apocalypse-themed garden -- at least that way your neighbours won't complain about how unkempt your front yard looks!
These Zombie Garden Gnomes Should be a Part of Every Garden
1. Creepy Garden Sculptures - Opportunity for manufacturers to create unique and unsettling garden sculptures that stand out from typical displays.
2. Apocalypse-themed Gardens - Potential for landscapers and garden designers to cater to the growing demand for unique and unconventional garden themes.
3. Zombie-inspired Decor - Chance for retailers to offer a range of zombie-themed decor and accessories for individuals looking to add a touch of the macabre to their gardens.
1. Garden Decor Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create a line of unconventional garden sculptures that cater to the growing demand for unique and unusual designs.
2. Landscape Design - Opportunity to cater to customers seeking unconventional garden themes by offering apocalypse-inspired landscaping services.
3. Retail - Potential for retailers to capitalize on the popularity of zombie culture by offering a variety of zombie-inspired decor and accessories for gardens.