Most people grew up watching Ernie and Bert on Sesame Street, so they're going to be in for a shock when they see the Zombert & Zernie T-shirt.
People usually try to imagine what it would be like if a zombie apocalypse hit the world, but what about if it hit Sesame Street? The Zombert & Zernie T-shirt shows what it'd be like if two of the most beloved characters on the show were infected. The result? Flaking skin, blood on the shirt and eyeballs falling apart -- not a great sight of the two characters that generations of kids have watched over the years. In fact, if you've ever said that Bert and Ernie were the characters you'd least expect to be intimidated by, this shirt will change your mind.
The Zombert & Zernie T-Shirt is Not for Children
1. Zombie Parodies - Parodies of beloved characters entice fans to see them in a different light.
2. Dark Humor Merchandise - Merchandise that takes a dark turn on innocent characters appeal to those with a darker sense of humor.
3. Nostalgia Reinvention - Reimagining characters from one's childhood for an adult audience creates a market for these products.
1. Merchandise and Apparel - Companies that produce merchandise can create and market parody products to appeal to specific audiences.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can create more adult content based on beloved childhood characters.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Advertising agencies can use beloved childhood characters to create viral ads or campaigns that appeal to the nostalgia of adults.