Fashion label NemeN introduces its latest collection designed for the Spring/Summer 2021 season, entitled 'ZERO WASTE.' As the name suggests, the entire range is made from a sustainable mindset throughout all the different processes.
The seasonal capsule is made up of hi-tech designs that are light and breathable, made using leftover fabrics. It comes together to showcase contrasting dyed palettes and fabrication. Some of the most notable items in the collection include the nylon cargo pants, the zippered multi-paneling shirt, the black modular parka, the hi-tech half-sleeves, and more. Many of the designs are full of modular sections so that wearers can alter their garments as they please, adding or removing based on the changing weather.
Image Credit: NemeN
NemeN's SS21 Capsule is ZERO WASTE to Back Sustainable Efforts
1. Sustainable Fashion - NemeN's zero waste collection showcases the trend of sustainable fashion, using leftover fabrics to create hi-tech designs.
2. Modular Design - NemeN's collection also highlights the trend of modular design, allowing wearers to alter their garments based on changing weather or preferences.
3. Contrasting Palettes - NemeN's use of contrasting dyed palettes showcases the trend of vibrant and bold colors in fashion.
1. Fashion and Apparel - NemeN's sustainable and hi-tech collection showcases new opportunities for innovation in the fashion and apparel industry.
2. Textiles - The use of leftover fabrics in NemeN's collection suggests new opportunities for innovation in the textiles industry, including the development of new sustainable materials and production methods.
3. Outdoor Apparel - NemeN's hi-tech and modular designs suggest opportunities for innovation in the outdoor apparel industry, particularly in the development of functional and versatile garments for outdoor activities and changing weather conditions.