These 'Zeiss ExoLens' iPhone attachments bring professional optic camera quality to your smartphone device.
Know officially as 'ExoLens with optics by Zeiss,' this collaboration allows for the exceptional optic quality of Zeiss lenses to easily mount onto an iPhone 6 or 6s using an ExoLens machined aluminum bracket and a simple screw on thread. Officially unveiled at CES 2016, this 'Zeiss ExoLens' release will feature three different types of lenses.
A wide-angle, telephoto and macro Zeiss lens will now be able quickly mount onto your device, and will bring an even higher grade of professional photo quality to your mobile phone snaps. Each lens will also feature a special anti-reflective coating to help improve light quality and avoid unwanted reflective glare.
This 'Zeiss ExoLens' Partnership Was Officially Unveiled at CES 2016
1. Professional Smartphone Photography - The 'Zeiss ExoLens' partnership brings professional optic camera quality to smartphone devices, disrupting the photography industry.
2. Lens Attachments for Smartphones - The 'Zeiss ExoLens' iPhone attachments allow for the easy mounting of high-quality Zeiss lenses onto iPhone 6 or 6s, creating opportunities for new accessories and smartphone photography enhancement businesses.
3. Enhanced Optic Quality for Mobile Devices - The release of the 'Zeiss ExoLens' featuring high-grade wide-angle, telephoto, and macro lenses will revolutionize mobile phone photography and potentially lead to advancements in smartphone camera technology.
1. Photography Equipment - The 'Zeiss ExoLens' collaboration creates new opportunities for companies in the photography equipment industry to develop lens attachments and accessories for smartphones.
2. Smartphone Accessories - The introduction of the 'Zeiss ExoLens' paves the way for innovative companies to produce and market lens attachments for smartphones, opening up a new market in the smartphone accessories industry.
3. Mobile Technology - The 'Zeiss ExoLens' release signifies a potential disruption in the mobile technology industry, as it introduces enhanced optic quality and professional-grade photography capabilities to mobile devices.