The Zakary le Stele FW 2012 collection is painted gold, with sultry evening lights and to die for fashions. Lensed by photographer Michele Yong, the series is highly energetic, engaging the audience in the fabulous looks. More intensely, however, the lifestyle and attitude of the apparel is transfixed in the hazy glow of the Parisian scene. The photos express a sense of certainty, classic elegance and empowered perspective.
Outfitted and edited by stylist Pamela Kingston, the ensembles exhibited are effortlessly chic. The garments are high fashion, while still wearable. Exotic patterned silks are rendered into jumpsuits, blouses and micro, mini dresses. The line also features more casual looks, like khaki shorts paired with an architectural mullet jacket.
The Zakary le Stele FW 2012 Campaign is Royal and Alluring
1. Gilded Fashion Collections - Creating high-energy, luxurious fashion lines that showcase chic and sultry looks through painted gold fashion collections.
2. Parisian-inspired Fashion - Capturing the classic elegance and empowered perspective of the Parisian scene through fashion campaigns.
3. Effortlessly Chic Styles - Designing high fashion styles that are still practical and wearable for everyday use.
1. Fashion Industry - Creating high fashion lines with opulent designs that cater to the public's sophisticated taste for luxury fashion.
2. Luxury Goods Industry - Manufacturing premium quality fashion items that provide exclusivity, aspirational value, and luxury to consumers while still maintaining practicality.
3. Design Industry - Designing practical, yet sophisticated and luxurious garments that capture the essence and attitude of the Parisian scene.