This Zac Efron for BlackBook Magazine feature is standout in the publication's October November 2012 issue.
Zac Efron is dapper in this feature as he sports clean and tailored looks that showcase a more mature look. Stylist Christopher Campbell styled this cover story to display Efron's style evolution from High School Musical to Hollywood leading man. Efron dons a series of suit jackets and cropped pants that are fantastically tailored for a very Milanese look.
Efron is depicted not only wearing fabulous looks, but also embracing some adorable animal friends. He engages in eye contact with a snake and holds some white bunnies. Making a statement of understated masculinity is something that Efron does well, and this editorial is no exception. The feature makes for a standout in the men's fall fashion season with grooming by Sabrina Bedrani.
The Zac Efron for BlackBook Magazine Editorial is Endearing and Chic
1. Clean and Tailored Looks - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating sustainable and eco-friendly fabrics for clean and tailored fashion.
2. Style Evolution - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing virtual try-on technology to help customers visualize their style evolution.
3. Animal-inspired Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrating augmented reality into fashion retail to allow customers to virtually interact with animal-inspired clothing.
1. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implementing AI-powered personalized styling recommendations for fashion retail.
2. Fabric Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing innovative fabrics using advanced materials and sustainable manufacturing processes.
3. Virtual Try-on Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating virtual try-on platforms for fashion brands and retailers to enhance the online shopping experience.