Japanese fashion label YUKI HASHIMOTO recently unveiled its collection for the Spring/Summer 2020 season and it takes on an approach that explores 'new order.' The designs turn its attention to historic fashion elements and the traditional culture of fashion as it pushes for progression as well.
The seasonal collection is entiled 'Y27=F2RM7LA' and it boasts strong experimental looks with designs that also references inspiration drawn from workwear structures along with a series of leather bags for a sleek complement to the outfits. The tees feature neon tonal stitching and there is black and white block over the knees of the pants for some captivating contrast. In terms of the graphics, there are images created by photographer Kazuhito Ishikawa. Notable details also include the ties on the arms instead of the front, moto jacket collars found on tweed blazers, and a leather vest turned trench coat.
YUKI HASHIMOTO Explores 'New Order' For the SS20 Season
1. Experimental Fashion - There are opportunities to disrupt the fashion industry by exploring unconventional and groundbreaking designs.
2. Workwear-inspired Fashion - Incorporating workwear elements into fashion can provide a fresh and innovative approach to traditional clothing.
3. Progressive Fashion - By focusing on pushing the boundaries of fashion, there are opportunities to create entirely new trends and styles.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can be transformed by embracing experimental and progressive designs.
2. Photography - Collaborations with photographers can bring unique visual elements to fashion collections and disrupt the photography industry as well.
3. Leather Goods - Creating sleek and stylish leather bags that complement experimental fashion can disrupt the traditional accessories industry.