As part of YouTube Women's Initiative Program, Pop Trigger is introducing an all-new satirical YouTube webseries called 'Tough Sh*t' that's created and directed by Michelle Bole, who also stars in the series.
As a pop culture talk show on YouTube, this is a completely new direction for Pop Trigger. Each episode, the new show tackles topics like 'Women in STEM,' which addresses issues in gender disparities through humor. As well as Bole speaking one-on-one to the camera as part of a desk segment, there are also sketches to comedically illustrate some of the points made, plus segments where these topics are taken to the streets.
In the entertainment industry and beyond, there's an increase in content that's being created by women for women.
'Tough Sh*t' is an All-New YouTube Webseries from Pop Trigger
1. Satirical Feminist Series - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create satirical feminist content to address gender disparities through humor.
2. Youtube Women's Initiative Program - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with YouTube to support the creation of female-led content.
3. Content Created by Women - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Tap into the growing demand for entertainment and media content created by women.
1. Entertainment Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new content formats and themes to attract diverse audiences and address social issues.
2. Online Video Streaming - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop platforms and channels dedicated to showcasing female-led content.
3. Comedy Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Support and promote women comedians who use satire to address gender disparities.