The Stuart Weitzman's Young Hollywood Cares Collection features stunning shoe designs by talented celebrities. Unlike the slew of clothing labels and perfume brands that stars are pumping out these days, these special line of stylish heels have been created for a good cause. Co-designed by Scarlett Johansson, Hayden Panettiere, Michelle Trachtenberg and Olivia Palermo, all proceeds raised from these fashionable footwear will benefit Marsha Moses’ research in ovarian cancer at the Folkman Institute in Boston.
An eclectic range of shoes, the Stuart Weitzman's Young Hollywood Cares Collection really captures each celebrity's style and taste. From the sultry demureness of Johansson to the uber chicness of Palermo, the line will surely appeal to a vast amount of women.
The Young Hollywood Cares Collection Benefits Ovarian Cancer Research
1. Celebrity-designed Products - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating with celebrities to design products for a cause.
2. Fashion for a Cause - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating fashionable products that raise funds for charitable research.
3. Celebrity-driven Philanthropy - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Leveraging celebrity influence to drive philanthropic initiatives.
1. Fashion and Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating charitable collaborations into fashion and retail business models.
2. Healthcare and Medical Research - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partnering with celebrities to raise funds for medical research and advance treatments.
3. Entertainment and Celebrity Branding - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Capitalizing on celebrities' influence to create philanthropic brand partnerships.