Sometimes a parent needs to be a little creative in the kitchen to get their children to eat a healthy meal; they're covered with the Yogurt on a Stick recipe. It turns a classic parfait breakfast into a delicious popsicle. Chock full of nutrients and vitamins that will send children to school full of energy, the Yogurt on a Stick recipe boasts additional berries and granola for added benefits.
Created by none-other-than Martha Stewart, the Yogurt on a Stick recipe also ensures that little mess is involved during the morning meal. Great for parents who are low for time, it is a great on-the-go option as well. Clever, creative and delicious, it's a breakfast that children will be begging for throughout the summer season. Especially since it can be customized to their liking.
Yogurt on a Stick is a Fun and Energizing Morning Meal for Summer
1. Kid-friendly Breakfast Innovation - Breakfast options that are not only healthy but also appealing to kids are becoming popular, making room for innovative ideas such as Yogurt on a Stick.
2. Creative Healthy Meal Preparation - Parents are looking for more creative and fun ways to prepare healthy meals for their kids like Yogurt on a Stick, presenting disruptive opportunities to offer more healthy and entertaining breakfast choices.
3. On-the-go Breakfast Options - Breakfast options that can be easily consumed on-the-go such as Yogurt on a Stick are gaining popularity among parents and children alike.
1. Food and Beverage - The food industry can expand its healthy and kid-friendly breakfast options by offering innovative recipes and meal ideas like Yogurt on a Stick.
2. Kitchenware and Cooking Appliances - There's a growing demand for kitchen appliances like popsicle molds and on-the-go food storage containers that make it easier for parents to prepare and carry innovative breakfast options like Yogurt on a Stick.
3. Education and Childcare - Schools and childcare centers can offer Yogurt on a Stick as a healthy and appealing breakfast option, which can also be a fun activity for kids to make and customize during breakfast time.