The YMC Spring/Summer 2020 capsule was recently unveiled in a lookbook shot by Esther Theaker, delivering the same design language true to the brand. The London-based fashion label is often recognized for its premium minimal style and the latest seasonal range stays in correlation to that concept.
However, some of the items boasts camo prints, brush stroke graphics, and more. For example, the camouflage detail can be seen on the Dum Dum pants, the baseball shirt, the Rock mac coat, and the Malick shirt. Overall, the seasonal collection explores unconventional workwear silhouettes that are minimal and can be suitable off-duty as well, making the designs very versatile and playful all at once.
Image Credit: Esther Theaker, YMC
The YMC Spring/Summer 2020 Capsule Elevates Its Basics
1. Minimal Workwear Silhouettes - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating a line of workwear that combines minimal design with unconventional silhouettes, appealing to professionals seeking a stylish and versatile wardrobe.
2. Premium Camouflage Prints - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing a fashion line that incorporates high-quality camouflage prints into modern and trendy designs, catering to consumers looking for unique and standout fashion pieces.
3. Playful Brush Stroke Graphics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing a collection that combines playful brush stroke graphics with premium fashion, targeting individuals who appreciate artistic and unconventional elements in their clothing.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing sustainable and eco-friendly fabrics and manufacturing processes into the fashion industry, catering to the growing demand for ethical and environmentally conscious clothing.
2. Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implementing augmented reality technology in retail stores to enhance the shopping experience and allow consumers to virtually try on clothes before making a purchase, revolutionizing the traditional brick-and-mortar retail model.
3. Apparel Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating 3D printing technology in apparel manufacturing to create customizable and on-demand clothing, offering consumers personalized and unique fashion options while reducing waste in the production process.