To help ring in the upcoming Chinese new year, Nike created these Year of the Tiger sneakers. The white kicks have an all over gold tiger print, and even have some fur detailing for effect.
The Chinese new year sneakers are in a nice, subdued color with a hint of metallic gold for a bit of shine. 200 pairs will be available in a specially made, white and red shoe box with a matching tiger-print design and Chinese characters.
Nike Year of the Tiger Sneakers Are White & Gold
1. Year of the Tiger Sneakers - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing limited edition sneakers inspired by zodiac animals for cultural celebrations.
2. Chinese New Year Collections - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating specialized product lines for holidays and cultural festivities.
3. Metallic Shoe Designs - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating metallic accents and unique textures in footwear designs.
1. Footwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing limited edition shoes with cultural significance to tap into niche markets.
2. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating with artists and designers to create exclusive collections for cultural events.
3. Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing custom packaging and branding for limited edition products to enhance the customer experience.